Tuesday, February 22, 2011

GCCS - Day 6

It's the start of the second week at the Giant Corporate Cooking School.  The three day weekend was nice (yay dead presidents, more of you should set up camp in my bank account) but it really only served to completely throw my schedule off yet again.  I came home and passed out.  3:30 in the morning is early people.

But I would like to take this moment to introduce you to my new special friend:

Ladies and gentlemen, please meet Jaws, my chef's knife.

Why Jaws?  Because everytime he's around there's bloodshed.  (I tried really, really hard to get a picture of the damage, but I couldn't do it justice.  Suffice it to say I have not one but two gaping holes in my fingers right now.)  He is the reason I've gone through an entire box of bandaids in a week and become familiar with ways to keep whites white.

No comments:

Post a Comment