Thursday, April 28, 2011

Aural Fixation/Alfajores


My roommate Sierra is cooler than me.  It's just a fact.  She's in the know about, seemingly, everything.  So when she proposed that we combine our evil powers and contribute a food/music themed post to the exceptionally awesome Tadpole Audio blog, I was flattered.  And I said yes.

So here's our second post!  In honor of Cinco de Mayo (it's never too early to start usurping a culturally significant holiday and turning it into a day of excessive drinking and silly hats - St. Patrick's Day what?!), I make the buttery, caramelly and all around addictive Alfajores and Sierra makes a playlist worthy of your next trip to Cabo.  Even if it's only a mental trip.  Check it out!

(The first post went unheralded around these parts, because I, umm, forgot.  Yup.  Maybe that's why I am not cool, or in the know - because sometimes I don't pay attention.  But you should read it, here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment